We had a family game night over the weekend and Mike wanted to play Monopoly. I thought it would be to much for Matthew until we discovered the new "modern" Monopoly. Every player has a debit card starting out with...$15 million dollars on it. It makes the game so much quicker and a lot easier to set up and put away. It also has helped Matthew see how cards actually work....you mean the money is not "just there"?????? It was really fun and I am glad we made the investment. They also have it for the game of "Life" and the careers are Rock stars and Football stars! It just makes me laugh because I remember thinking "I wish this was real money" playing Monopoly. Matthew was thinking "I wish this was a real debit card"

Mike as always has to be the banker. He was really impressed by the new system. He thought this was the coolest invention ever.
Portis and Charlie had to be right by us. They
slept on the floor at our feet while we played. I just wanted to show that it really was a true "family night"

Just in case you are wondering.... I was the winner! We ended with me having 36
million. Mike always beats me at Scrabble so at least I can say I am a better real estate broker.
I just saw the pictures of Selah's wall. That's a great idea. I also love the photos of MATT'S school art. :) When did the MATT start? He must have grown up over the summer. :) I am really excited about the bench that Mike is making for me. What kind of payment does he want? I wasn't sure.
ReplyDelete