Friday, September 26, 2008

I finally took the plunge!

After months of looking and comparing and debating, We finally invested in a SLR camera. I LOVE it. Jenny and I were talking this morning about how "things" are not what make you happy. Generally this is my feeling...However, this camera is working for today:-) It is so much fun and I don't even know what I am doing yet. Here are two of my first pictures. The dogs always follow Matt to the fence in the morning when he rides with Hannah. I love this picture. I hope to frame this some day and give it to him. Side note: I can see why my husband wants HD so bad now, you can see every blade of grass in this picture.
This is the second picture that I took with my camera. You can see every freckle when it is on the computer screen. Stay tuned I am sure there is a lot more to come!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of camera did you get? My sister is looking for a new one before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete