Sunday, June 3, 2012

My amazing neighbor

Life has been so crazy for me. I am wearing a lot of hats right now. Despite that things are great. However, I can't even begin to tell you how much I value Rachel. She moved into Missy's house a few years ago. Little did I know how much I would be thankful for her in my life. She and her husband have helped me so much and I could never repay them. She has helped me pick up a very heavy couch, and then brought ME dinner afterwards. She always leaves things on my porch. She would do anything for me if I needed it and I am so grateful. It seems the last thing I have time for these days is the front lawn. So the other day when I heard a lawn mower out front I was not surprised to see her mowing my lawn. 
I am so very thankful for her! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thanks Monica! And I am so very thankful for you. And thankful you didn't post an up close picture of me since I had still not showered that day. ;)
    Thanks for sending me the link. I saw that big dog come over the other day too and was wondering who he was. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete