Friday, June 7, 2013

Saying hello

I have not blogged much. It seems like the last thing I have time for. I am seeing so many things come to an end lately and I just have to step back and breathe...
There was the school year. The hardest one we have ever had. I am so glad that is over. Matt continues to amaze me. He is a way better student than I ever was. He is also a fighter for his beliefs and that is something I am very proud of.
There was the death of Portis. I still have moments when I really miss him. I am so thankful for those around me that expressed condolences. He was worth every penny we ever paid for him. 
There were losses of other kinds too. Some that I can't even explain. 
A very long drawn out winter did not help any of this. 
I am so thankful for spring though and seeing the trees hold blooms for an extended period of time made it all worth it. 
I am very hopeful for all the new beginnings in my life!! 
One day at a time...
Even though it feels like a week at a time right now. 
Here is to new beginnings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment