Our life is not conventional right now. It will be again, and I am thankful God has given me such patience with it...and faith...a whole lot of faith. Mike and I have listened though, and we have believed in the message. When I am silent I hear the words "Just hang on a little bit more". Sure there are hard days, and there are amazing days. There are days when I just know we are doing the right thing. We are sacrificing a lot for the well being of our family in the long run. The short term has to be overlooked. Last night as I watched Matt thrive with his Academic Triathlon team I was reassured that we were listening to the right message. Academic Triathlon has not been a good thing for Matt...it has been a great thing.
My favorite part of the night was how excited Matt got when the other team won 2nd place. I was so proud of him. His team went on to win 1st place.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment