I
surprised Matthew on Friday by showing up in his class. It was the best! He was so excited to see me and even let me give him a kiss in front of the whole class before I left. I wonder how many more of those moments I will have. I had the chance to eat lunch with him even. Just so you know....school lunch has not changed much!

This is the computer lab. Can you even imagine what our kids will be able to do by the time they are our age? They zoomed around on the
Internet better than most adults I know.

Visiting always feels like I have 2 kids in class. I love having Matthew and Hannah in the same class.

I played Bingo with the kids after we did the craft. It was really fun.

My job was to help make soldiers with the boys. They are going to see the Nutcracker this week and so they could make a soldier or a ballerina. All the boys made soldiers.


I wanted to show you Matthew's slippers that I send with him on non gym days to make the boots and shoes thing go better.

The class was just getting ready for the spelling test when I showed up. It was really fun to see how Mrs. Olson did this. She is such a great teacher and she is always so kind.

Matthew and Hannah working on a word find before the test.
No comments:
Post a Comment