Jackson just brought over a bag of Christmas candy for us. Inside was this little note. I can hardly read it without crying. He and Matthew have been such pals over the past 2 1/2 years. I can't imagine life without him living next door. Not to mention how I feel about Luke and
Selah. There is also the fact that we love Lucy. I can honestly tell you that I do not know anyone nicer than Missy. OK, and I can't forget how many times I have had to call Brad for medical advice(even
veterinary on
occasion...my favorite line "Monica, I am a PEOPLE doctor" What am I going to do without you? This note has crushed me! I want to deny that come the melting of the snow you will be gone. There is just no doing that. Merry Christmas Missy, I wish it was not our last one next to you. God Bless!
I love that there is chocolate smeared all over his little note! I could hardly stand how sweet it was when he was writing it! This spring is going to be very bitter sweet and I just want to enjoy the great friends we are surrounded by right now! It is only 3 hours, right?
ReplyDeleteI just saw the school pictures. It was nice to see them doing stuuf that we normally don't see. You send Matthew to school with slippers?? Good idea. Carter would cry if I did that to him! :)
ReplyDeleteHhhhmmm, I say that we use some Super Glue on all of Missy's doors and windows. That way they cannot get out and move. What do you think?? Or you can start being REALLY, REALLY bad neighbors. Then...no one would want to buy their house. I'll come up with more ideas. Don't worry.