Sunday, December 14, 2008

If our years were eggs we could fill a carton!

Mike and I celebrated our 12th anniversary today. Looking back over it all I am just amazed at who we have become. We started out as kids and now here we are as adults. I am still rendered speechless when I look at my husband. Thank you for the last half of my life(January will be the anniversary of when we met and this year it be half our lives that we have been together)I know God was looking out for me when he put you in my path. Thank you for always making me laugh. I love you. We celebrated by going to a new Sushi place in Roch that we both love. It is really fun in there and the food is....FANTASTIC.
The Sushi artists creating. You have to love the colors of the place. It was really fun to photograph. They are so nice too. They loved that I was taking pictures.
This is the Christmas Carol roll. It had a bit of spice, perfect for Mike. That sauce in the corner is a hot dipping one.


This is called the Burning Flame roll. It was yummy!!!!! The stuff on top is kind of like a crab salad.




Mike and I both loved this. It is made with Topeka. That is flying fish roe. I love when Sushi rolls have this on the outside. It was made by placing rice on the bottom of a seaweed wrap and then filling it with the roe. Very, very. very good. I wish the color would have come out though. Topeka has a very bright orange vibrant color.

Such a pretty place to eat!
The camera again???Are you kidding. I just want to eat I am so hungry!








2 comments:

  1. Great pictures (except the last one of Mike!). :) That dosen't look like the China Star???

    ReplyDelete