Matthew and Hannah had a Student Council event on Friday. The walked over to the neighborhood store to ring the Salvation Army bell. It was really cute to see the students having so much fun doing something good.
Oh, and it was also the day of our first major snow storm...actually the first hour of it. (bonus question...anyone recognize the little one in white??She was offered bells as I took pictures and it made her whole day:-)
It was kind of a hard photography assignment! Only because I did not have my huge umbrella that I bought for shooting in the rain and snow. I was trying to block my camera from getting snowed on and still get the kiddos.
Bonus question #2...anyone recognize the little boy adding money to the kettle?He was the first to donate!
Doing stuff like this is just one of the many reasons I love Matthew's school. I am so proud to go to school there. I am so sad about leaving them.







I love this! I bet Matthew was in his glory with the first MN snowfall! :)
ReplyDeleteMatthew looks so grown up! Are you moving for sure?
ReplyDelete