We were blessed again this year with a visit from the Carrillo family. This is Mike's cousin Nick and his wife Tic. This was her first time sledding. She loved playing in the snow.
I had a photo shoot out in Hayfield so all the credit for these pictures goes to Mike{well almost}
I love this photo!
Matthew raced Nick and Tic several times
Mike handed over the camera to take a turn
and the race is on!
Matt is in the lead
Nick pulled off the win
redo!
Cute sisters!
Making her first snow angel
Bob and Cheryl take a turn
Tic really loved playing in the snow.
would you ever guess that she came from a tropical climate?
who does not love a snowball fight!
despite how it looks it was not a warm day. It was above zero but with the wind it was chilly!
I can attest to that because I was outside shooting too. I was shooting engagement photos for Matthew's teacher's{last year}daughter. Here is my favorite shot from my day! Okay..two of my favorites:-)













































BEAUTIFUL pictures, Monica!!! I'm sure they were thrilled with all that you took when they got to see them :) I cannot believe how much Tic liked playing in the snow! Maybe if I didn't grow up with it, I might enjoy it more? haha!
ReplyDelete