There was so much I loved about shooting these...I love that they were for an amazing family..I love that I got to give back to Matthew's amazing teacher from last year...I love that I laughed all day...I love that they were so happy...I love that I got paid with pork!!I am not a professional and I have no expectations to get paid whatsoever. Getting paid with pork is better than all the money in the world.
I just had to share more of them with all of you.
This is the main street of the bride's hometown{Hayfield...if you did not catch that from the map!}
I have better ones of this last shot but I am not done processing them yet. I need to get on it. I just wanted to share one of them with you. I will never forget taking them. I got out of the car and stepped in the ditch only to sink past my waist. I laughed so hard I am lucky my tears did not freeze me solid. We practically belly crawled into this field but I am so glad we did. I love finding an incredible place to shoot on a whim.
Hope you love them too
When I finish the rest I will share more

















You have amazing talent! I love your style of photography!!
ReplyDeleteoh monica! these are incredible! they must be sooooo happy to have them!
ReplyDelete