
I have not entered a photo in the I ❤ faces contest in forever..
I had to enter this picture though.
When I did this engagement shoot for Angie it was fate that our original date for the shoot got pushed back...the airlines lost her luggage and she did not have any of her cute outfits she had brought home.
The day we rescheduled was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The trees were covered with a soft crystal frost. Something that I suspect is a true winter gift only given to the likes of states like Minnesota.
I have to say that shooting for friends is the best reward in the world.
I wish I could share more than just this one photo. It was a true winter wonderland.
want to see more from this shoot? Click here
want to see more from this shoot? Click here




beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! and a beautiful story to go with it :)
ReplyDeletegreat picture.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteah..this photo is sooo lovely and sweet!!! it just warms me up...:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL photo! Great job!!
ReplyDeletethis is so sweet, great shot!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Nice framing.
ReplyDeleteThanks you everyone! I forgot how fun it was to get comments:-) I am glad you love this photo.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteooh, love this!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsoultely Beautiful! When I look at this I feel like I am being sneaky. Awesome pic!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture!!!
ReplyDelete