Matthew has been really into these new toys called Bayblades. They are basically glorified tops. They spin and battle just like the ones from years back. The cool thing is that you can take them apart and build them differently. Each one has different speeds, and attacks..etc.
Well the tops cost as much as the cheap plastic stadium to battle them in?????There was no way I was going to pay $10.00 for a cheap plastic tub. Seriously? So I asked Mike to make something with Matthew. Lucky for Matt he has a crafty dad.
Mike and Matt started it right after school. Oh, I should mention that Mike also loves Bayblades. He and Matt have been battling each other. Mike even had to get his own Bayblade.
This is the secret of the stadium. The center has to be sloped down so the tops will eventually battle. Mom scoured the store searching for any ideas and I finally found this plastic Christmas plate.
The boys have a good start on the stadium. I will post more pictures to come. I will even post pictures of them battling once it is all done.







Oh my gosh! We have Beyblades from Japan! Yep, that was Bray's souvenir when we went! So neat to see Matt likes them!!!
ReplyDelete