Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jenny's Birthday

A few weeks ago my fiend Jenny celebrated her birthday. No, I did not forget it! It was just not a day to post about it. You see Jenny spent the day at a funeral for a 12 year old boy. It was and still is horrific. 
As kind and giving as Jenny is her day was made his day. She spent the day serving a family that would not celebrate any more birthdays with a child they loved so dear. Jenny was given the gift of thankfulness for her birthday. I could not put into words how wonderful she was on such a day. 
Jenny gives without expecting anything in return, she listens without end when I need her too, she is all the things I try to be. I am so glad she is in my life...even if I had to fight to be her neighbor yet anther year! Oh, and she still loves me even though I sent her an email while she was in Florida that read..."Jenny, this sucks we are moving to Montana and we leave in two days" ~Monica
For someone who is so good at talking sometimes I am horrible at wording things.
Did I mention that she had I dream we would move while she was on vacation and she would return to an empty Willits house.
In case you are wondering about the photo...Jenny is one of my biggest fans(along with Shana) who believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. Therefore she always says yes when I beg her to let me photograph her family. This includes her and Mark.
Mark and Jenny probably have more sexy photos than most models do!
Thank you Jenny, I am sure I would be crazyville if you were not holding my hand all of last year(figuratively). No matter what life throws at me, I just hope you are next door. 
~Monica

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. God sent you to me as a wonderful gift. I don't know ANYONE who has a relationship with their neighbor like we do. We are more than neighbors, we are family. I cannot imagine what the day will be like when one of us moves away. Well, let's not think about that but rather enjoy other...each day. Love you, Monica!

    ReplyDelete