Tonight I was looking for some photos on my computer.
This photo of a very boney bride caught my attention...I save a lot of photos I like from photographers that inspire me. I was sure I did not remember this one. Then I noticed that there was a bunch of them.
I started looking at all of them...
This one of her resting on the chair made me stop breathing for a second.
This breast cancer ribbon was next to them so I am thinking it was part of them and it is maybe her story. I don't know...I know that I have never seen these photos before. I KNOW I have never seen these photos before. I pulled up the file information and would you believe these photos were saved on my computer in June of 2009. I did not own my computer until October of 2009.
Now...I need to know. Who is this woman? Is she okay? What is her story?
This...This is why I love photography.
I don't want to take pictures to make money. I want to tell stories like this one.
I want to give people like this girl thumbprint on this earth...long after they are gone.
If you have ever seen these pictures, please let me know.
I really want to know more.










If I remember right. These pictures were of a woman who got married to her high school sweetheart and days after her wedding she died. They wanted to give her the wedding she had always dreamed of.
ReplyDelete