Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grace at the door

I keep finding little Grace at my door. 
She has been the runner for Jenny and I lately as we borrow sugar and other things.
She loves Charlie and Portis very much and she loves a chance to get to see them.
I love seeing her too! 
Don't you love her little purse!
Today she came to get baggies for her mom. 
I proclaimed to Jenny a few weeks ago that I was going to be walking barefoot until at least December 1st to her house. I refused to give into winter. Mike commented to me today that I could still walk over barefoot if I wanted. 
The next think I know there is little Gracie at my door...barefoot.
A girl after my own heart!
Yes, it really is that nice out. You don't need a coat or hats or mittens or even shoes. 
Seriously people...this is not common in Minnesota. Last year at this time it would have taken her longer to get ready to go outside than she would have been outside.

Ahhhhhhhh! Toes! 
Best winter ever:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment