Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cutest kids on earth?

 I borrowed Carter the other day for a photo shoot. He is growing his hair out long this year and I wanted to capture it before he decided to get it cut. Seriously...Jenny and Mark make the cutest kids! 
That leads me to this picture of my oldest fur child...Gracie came over to help me get Carter to smile(turns out all I have to so is mention the Packer's playing the Broncos in the Superbowl and the kid laughs hysterically!) 
Gracie and Charlie have a bond. She loves to see him after school everyday. She even asked for a dog for Christmas. I am so grateful for our kid loving dogs. I took this shot on the fly as fast as I could without a second to adjust anything. It is one of my all time favorite of Charlie. It just shows how much he loves kids. He is such a good dog. 
I can't wait to show you more of Carter. Jenny gets first op though.

No comments:

Post a Comment