Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to school

 I kind of like that my son looks so annoyed in this photo. He was not thrilled about getting his photo taken in front of the "ELEMENTARY" sign...after all he IS a middle schooler now! Too bad so sad, this photo is so I can see how much you have grown! Oh, and by the way we will be taking your wedding photos here too! The annoyed look is part of the year I think.
 hahaha! You can laugh out loud at this one. Everyone else is happy but my son.
 I guess he could smile for the jump shot
This was him coming out to the car on the first day of school. I was careful to stay in stealth mode as not to horrify him. 
On a side note, I have to say that dropping him off at Middle school seemed harder than kindergarten for me. I'm not sure if it was the fact that we had such a great summer, or that Mike was leaving too, or if it was just seeing him go off on his own...but it was hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment