Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A great night for baseball

 Matt had a double header tonight. It was a perfect night for it!
 I can't tell you how much I love these games. They have been so much fun for Matt and I.
 He hit that ball pretty hard out to second...but it was caught. A very nice play by the other team. 
 At this point they were down 5-0 and the team decided to rally
 Matt was on fielding first base...and keeping an eye on mom
 back up to bat
 on to a base
 where is my mom?? Oh, I see her

 He is about to be an RBI

I really stink at keeping track of the score. I decided to cheat and take a photo of the book. I am glad Mike said it told the whole story of the game...whatever that means..ha!
His team managed to stay undefeated even though both games were pretty well played
Game one was 7-2
Game two 7-5
He also pitched in game one and did pretty well. And then in game two the coach had him try being catcher. 
It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment