I have really loved baseball this year. The season is almost to a close and Matt will not be the only one missing it. He has become quite a baseball player.
This is his pal Andy. Andy can pitch like no tomorrow. I love watching this kid pitch. He makes it look easy.
This smile was right after he struck out the third out...
Whew...
Matt has been trying his hand at catcher. He really wanted to be the catcher for his buddy James. James was pitching in the 2nd inning.
James is quite a pitcher too!
It was really fun watching the two of them out there
Matt actually makes quite a good catcher. He made a play that amazed me! A batter hit a pop up to center field. The ball was dropped and the runner on third was running home. The ball was thrown in to him, high and off the plate. He jumped up and reached out and caught it and tagged the runner all while stretching like Gumby. I really wish I had photos! The one second I put my camera down!
I loved watching him be the catcher.
It is really fun to see him and his friends having so much fun!
This is James little brother Isaac...also a great pitcher
After the game was over all 4 boys headed off to Andy's house for a sleepover. I am sure it was a night full of laughs and memories.
Only 3 games left in his season.
Then it is on to Trap shooting




















No comments:
Post a Comment