My husband really is the most handsome man I have ever known... I love this photo of him
Chester just loves him
It has been a fun few days already. We went mini golfing yesterday and for once I won! I even won by 5 strokes. That never happens!
Then we messed around in the toy shop attached to the mini golf.
This photo is for Grandma Dot...
This one is too!
This one of for me. I took one of Matt in this same rocket years ago and I wanted to see how much he has grown. He was not so excited. If I was not more exhausted I would find the post and link it... Maybe I will have to do that tomorrow.
We went downtown and watched the fireworks for the first time ever. It was really fun!
The city of Rochester at night reflected in Silver Lake
Mike took this photo of Matt and I as the grand finale lit up the sky above us.
Our fourth was really nice. A far cry from last year's doggie hospice. It is hard to believe it has already been a year since we spent that last night with Charlie. He is deeply missed in our hearts. I have said it before but I will say it again. It is hard amazing the difference a year makes in your life.
Happy 4th All!

















No comments:
Post a Comment