Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally! a new post.

Matthew had a few friends sleep over the other night. It was a lot of fun. There is nothing like a house full of boys. Two of them even managed to stay up until 1:30 a.m.! I am sorry to those moms. When I went upstairs to see what was going on, they thought that they were the coolest kids ever to be up that late. It was really cute.
Matthew, Sam, Jackson and Kaden. Sam was Matthew's first friend he met after moving here. Jackson will be moving next year about this time and every time I think about it I cry. Matthew and him have been such good friends. Mike and I really love his soft knock at the door when he comes to see if Matthew can play. We always know it is him. Having Kaden over is a real treat for all the boys. He lived in a house one street over until a few years ago. Now he gets to come back and see his friends again. Matthew loves Kaden. The only difference they have is with bugs! During the slumber party I found a wasp nest and wanted to flush it. Matthew thought I was mean for flushing them "Mom, they are just babies" Kaden on the other hand thought Matthew was crazy. He explained to Matthew that people can "actually" die from wasp attacks. Matthew will be a bug scientist and Kaden will have the exterminator on speed dial!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson had a fun time as usual and didn't even go to bed early that night! Talk to you soon, Missy

    ReplyDelete