If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
Awww...looks like so much fun. I kind of feel sorry for Kaden for not being there, but he is probably learning enough about nature at the lake!
ReplyDeleteVery true. How are the frogs?
ReplyDeleteWell, he had 24 toads and 1 turtle a few days ago. Then we made him turn them all loose. That was a sad day...
ReplyDeleteI have been there. Wow, a turtle! Matthew would have never wanted to let it go.
ReplyDelete