Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 4th of July

We started our 4th of July by mini golfing in Kellog MN. This was at the Lark Toy Company. It was really fun and well worth the drive(45 minutes) We started by golfing on the 18 hole course. Mike won by two strokes. This is the hole that he almost lost his mind on though. There was a little ridge on the hole and a score of what should have been a 2 quickly became an 8. I wish I had a video of him throwing the flag out of the hole that happened about two minutes after I took this picture! It was honestly the best part of the day for me. I love seeing his competitive side.
This was Matthew's favorite part of the day. This does not look like much but the little brown thing in his hand is actually a tiny frog. It was no bigger than a pencil eraser. It was very cute. I can't even imagine how he managed to catch it.

Look how pretty it is at this place. I wish it was closer to Rochester.

After golfing we went inside to the toy store area. Matthew rode the Merry Go Round that was hand carved.
What is better than ice cream on the 4th of July!!!! Mike looks like someone stole his top scoop. Maybe he is still thinking about that 13th hole.




No comments:

Post a Comment