Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anticipation...

Mike and I met in January of 1992.  This was the year after the Braves lost the World Series to of all teams "The Minnesota Twins".  They would go on to win the world series in 1995 and become a very dominate team for the rest of the 90's.  It was right before we were married that the Braves were awarded the World Series rings on opening day.  I promised to record that event for my adoring soon to be husband.  I totally forgot... I searched for years and never found it.  Finally all these years later I get to make up for my huge mistake. After being a very long time Braves fan{ask him anything about the Braves and he will know the answer} my adoring husband gets to go see them play two days in a row! In less than 17 hours he will no longer be able to say that he has never seen the Braves play in person. Okay, this is pending that the rain does not ruin it. He is a little worried about that.   Can you imagine loving something so much your whole life and finally you get to actually see them.  I can hardly wait to see his reaction....Thank you so much Dawn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment