Yes, I know I gave you a teaser of our Milwaukee mini-cation. I even posted a lame excuse about reading the book... Seriously, I have been so busy trying to finish up things for Matthew's class. I have had no time for my own blog. I will soon as summer for Matthew starts Wednesday at 2:40. Here is our conversation from a few days ago
Me: do you have any homework?
Matt: "Mom, I am so sick of homework.....and you know if I am sick of homework, then it is BAD!
I wonder if you are asking yourself why there is a strange looking animal pictured in my blog? Well this cute guy is one of the animals at the Madison WI zoo. We stopped there on our way home from Milwaukee. He was super friendly and even loved to lick(kind of like Charlie) I seriously would have brought him home if I could have. hmmm, I wonder what the McCutcheon's would have thought???I am guessing the kids would have loved him and Jenny would have feed him when we left town...wondering why we left him birthday presents.
More posts to follow...I promise!




Yeah, I am not a farmer. So, I will NOT take care of your cows! :)
ReplyDelete