Sunday, June 20, 2010

The father that I admire

It's funny that in all my recent years of photographic bliss this shot is still my very favorite of Mike and Matthew.  It just takes me right back to the moment.  This trip was just so much fun and relaxing. I loved seeing Mike so happy.  
There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for my husband.  He is the man of my dreams.  He is an incredible dad.  I often wonder how I lucked out like I did.  Mike and I met when we were so young and somehow we ended up coming full circle to find that we were right were we needed to be.  

Thank you so much Michael for being such an amazing father.  You give your all to  Matthew and I and it never goes unnoticed.  I adore you from the top of your head to the tip of you toes.  You make us both so very happy.  I am so glad that your son loves the thing you love most in the world(besides us).  Thank you for being such an adoring father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment