Thursday, June 3, 2010

let me explain...

Okay, I know you have all been waiting for me to post more form are Milwaukee trip and maybe a few from the music program but.... you can blame it on Shana!!!
My friend Shana had been telling me for years that I needed to read "The Glass Castle" she and others have told me over and over again that it is the best book ever.  They also always promised to lend it to me so I put off reading it.  It just so happened when we were doing the NWGS day that someone was selling a copy of it for 50 cents.  Shana threw it in my pile.  I finally started reading it on our trip and this is what I have looked like ever free second I get.  I feel like if I stop reading the characters will be stuck where they are at.  I have to keep reading to get them to safety.  I don't think I have ever felt quite like this when reading a book.  
Oh, also...I photographed Matthew's recent field trip.  It was raining and I was stuck with my least favorite lens and...yada yada but if you want to see the pictures just click here

1 comment:

  1. This photo looks nothing like you. Did you dye your hair...get a new bed???

    ReplyDelete