Saturday, November 6, 2010

Clowning around on a Saturday...

 I have an extra child today. This morning as Matt and I were sitting around in our PJ's a Cutcheon showed up at the back door. She came in and made herself at home with us(this is a normal day for us) After taking her and Matt to lunch I decided to pick up some playing cards to replace the ones that the kids bent yesterday for Mark and Jenny. We spend a good amount of time in the dollar store playing around. Hannah was torn about getting these glasses...I wasn't! How lucky am I to have a child that actually loves to put this stuff on and be photographed!! If you wind them up they eyebrows go up and down.
 Hannah... 
Someday she will be famous and all of you can say you saw her here first. 
I'm sure of it.
Probably as an author...that sings. I get free books and concert tickets:-)
 Honk!
Matt...
played along for exactly 12 seconds. 
Long enough to get this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment