Photography is not just a hobby for me...It has become my air. I see the world through a square. Not just when I am behind the camera either. I can't go anywhere without thinking..how would I shoot that...oh, I am going to shoot there someday..or let me get my camera
case and point...
I shot this photo on the way home on Sunday..Most people hit the brakes I grab the camera! Notice how I was going 45(well not really but it makes a good story)
and yet...
I live for shooting everyday moments in my own life. My own topsy tervy, different day, same stuff life. I got an amazing complement recently...
I got an email from my husband telling me how much he valued my blog posts and pictures.
I started my blog as a way to stay connected with our loved ones in Montana. I know my number one reader is Grandma Dot and I value that she gets to see us on a weekly basis(sometimes more) Then there is our #2 reader Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Bob (honestly tied for #1)
It never crossed my mind that someday Mike would need our blog to stay connected too.





You are crazy! :) Let me know when you are on the road...I'll stay home. Hahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteOh but Jenny...think of the glamor shots you could get from me if you were playing in the street:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to your blog too Monica!! Keep on posting and photographing!! Aunt Jude
ReplyDelete