Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Saturday at the Dells

 The second day at the Dells always starts with a few hours at the dry play area and a large coffee for the moms. After spending a day in the water this dry time is much appreciated. 
 Then it is off the the wave pool...
 Shana and I played a joke on Huddy to make him think she knocked out my teeth. As long as I live I will not forget his shocked an horror face as he stared at me(specifically my teeth) for a good 10 minutes. Later that day I was playing with him in the wave pool when he lifted up the tube and said..."tell me about your teeph" I about died laughing. I told him how I had an accident and knocked out my teeth and these were only temps. To avoid a big long explanation of heeling, and dentist..I just said "my new teeth have to come in the mail" Without missing a beat he said "Oh...okay, but I never want my teeph to come in the mail" I said "No, you really don't" 
 Then it was back to waves as usual

 Matthew prefers to jump them...
 This is kind of my where is Waldo picture only it is where is Kaden. Can you spot him out there in the waves? 
 how about now?
 This was when I wondered if it really was Kaden or not. He spent his whole day on Saturday riding the waves and it was really hard to find him with the crowd.
 Yep..it's him!
 Matthew playing it safe
 Minnesota beach shots..Okay..Wisconsin beach shots..safe difference!




 Grandma Linda brought snacks with us and it was almost all Chocolate! The boys had to have been full of sugar.
 Matthew and Huddy had fun playing together.
 Kaden tried to join them

 Okay..these photos are for me. I just love the water. 
 I finally convinced them to play in the jets for me!




 I love this one of Huddy

 warming up
 Yes...Huddy could ask me for just about anything and I would say yes...same goes for Kaden, Hannah, Carter, Grace, and Nora...please don't tell them as I might have my hands full with new cars and college tuitions..
Then again...Huddy could just dig in grandma's purse. I loved seeing this. 
 The boys enjoying the last few minutes of the park
 Shana discovered by accident that the Dells now has a Dunkin Donuts and she was so excited to go. Seriously...I have never seen her so focused. She parked the car at the gas pump and flew inside.  I caught her chewing her hand off as she waited in line but out of the respect for our friendship I will not post that picture. She looked over to see me snapping her chewing her hand off and burst into laughter. 
 So kid.....can I hug you? 
 This is the house special! 

Then Shana got her prized DD drink(pretty yummy) and we hit the road...back to Roch just behind a huge snow storm that dumped and then melted before we returned home...now that is Monica's best day ever!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment