Saturday, March 12, 2011

Being 9 is divine!

For Matt's party last week Mike and I were fortunate enough to be able to borrow Mark and Jenny's minivan. It was quite an experience for us. Shana was kind enough(hahaha!) to take a photo of Mike driving! Even better..is that she managed to get the Hobby Lobby sign in the picture. Domesticated Mike! Thank you Jenny and Mark! You made our night so much easier.
The party began with a trip to see Rango at the movie theater.  (2 thumbs down btw..hated the movie)
I have to say that taking a picture in a movie theater is a super big challenge. Not to mention that people look at you like you are going to record the movie or something.
Has anyone else heard of Orbeez??? 
Hannah made Matthew a friendship journal with a bunch of pictures of the two of them hanging out. It even made Mike and I a little teary eyed. Then Jenny told me that Hannah started crying when she made it because she realized how much she would miss Matthew...
as a mom..these next two pictures just melt me!
I love seeing Matthew so happy. 
I did make cupcakes..they were good when they were fresh but by the time the party came around..not so much. That is the problem with making cupcakes from scratch, they dry out so quick.
I think Hannah loved being the only girl at the party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment