Saturday, March 26, 2011

Checking in...

 This blog post is simply to let you know we are alive.
March has slipped past like an ordinary weekend. 
We have been so busy with Mike gone and then trying to enjoy every moment when he is here.
I have hardly picked up my camera. I made a point to pick it up today..even though it is nothing exciting. 
 First off, I wanted to share Matt's new short spring hair. 
Then it was on to more cooperative subjects...

 Charlie has Matt's "oh brother" attitude when it comes to be my subject. 
 Portis however was all about it..as long as I gave him treats. 
 If you know him you can almost hear his "bowwwuuuw" in this picture





 Then there is this one of him smiling...At least I have one cooperative subject in the house. 
I have an idea for a post that I want to do with a bunch of my new favorite things...one of these is for sure the steaks Mike has been making. He has totally mastered the grill. They are amazing. I can't wait to share the with someone.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Mike sitting on the roof yesterday...all I could think of was this Bible verse:

    Proverbs 25:24

    :)

    ReplyDelete