Is the sweetest kid you could ever meet. In the car on Wednesday, Hannah asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He softly replied "I don't want anything...I just want you there"
Is amazingly smart and not just the book kind. His book smarts are followed up with common sense too
Is totally a winter kid...and even he is sick of the snow!!!
has blue eyes and dimples that are a huge soft spot for his mom, and his teachers.
loves his dogs soo much!
A few days ago Matthew was sitting on the floor with C dog. I thought they looked so cute sitting there. I noticed Matthew was writing but I did not think much of it. Later I found this note....
is 9 today! My baby boy is 9 today.
Where oh where does the time go?
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy...






Yes, how did he grow up so fast? Happy birthday to an amazing, talented boy...who I am proud to have play with my kiddos!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Matthew, and Miss Monica! Jack would have loved to hand out with you on your big day Matt!
ReplyDelete