I told you my next shoot was a doozy right??? Well it was my first big wedding. I want to say by myself but Mike was there with me.
It was...in one word...emotional
I cried... Mike cried...everyone in the wedding cried...all the parents cried...most of the guests cried
I was BLESSED to be there, blessed to know these people.
It was also a long stressful day. I was so worried about messing up. I know I rocked some stuff. I know I failed at others. What I rocked was important, what I failed was...hopefully not important{add me crossing my fingers here}
Honestly, I can tell you this...
Weddings are a long hard day of amazing work
photo booths rock! Just wait until you see some of the pictures!!
I honestly did not think I could love my husband any more than I already did...I was totally wrong. He was so amazing. Actually, I would like to tell him so if you don't mind:
Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for your unreal support for me over the past few months. I know getting ready for this wedding was a huge ordeal. You have been nothing less than amazing when it came to supporting me in every way. You encouraged me to buy the needed gear, helped me figure out how to use some of the gear, took time off from work only to come home and work. You stood hand and hand with me and I have to say some of your shots are out of this world amazing and I wish I would have taken them. The thing that I must say to you more than anything is that being there at that particular wedding with you made me see and feel why I love you. You are the kind of dad that Steve is and only a dad that gets that could take photos like you did. I will never forget decompressing with you at BWW after our long day.Thank you for loving me and supporting me. ~Moniker
Now for some pictures!!
My ring shots. I totally love this picture. I wish I could hang it on my wall.
This blue ring has been in her family for over 150 years and been worn on the hand of many brides...all being married long and happily!
Then I saw this shot and I about fell over...It is my favorite of the day. I wish that I took it...It was from my husbands camera. Then...I fell in love with him even more.
Then I saw this shot and I almost cried again...
This was taken at the reception while the bride was giving her toast about how much she loved her mom and dad... Mike got this too
Words could never be enough for what you did for me Mike...but knowing a bride will forever be able to see her dad's amazing face as he gave her away and choked down tears might be.
Love you Honey{As much as a Demmer loves a Demmer, or anyone else they meet}











No comments:
Post a Comment