Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How goes it cowboy baby?

The summer is quickly ending. I have so many many photos to share and edit. Honestly, I have around 5000...
I can't wait to share more with you. I will be getting right on that in the next few days. Along with so many other projects. In the mean time let me share a few things with you.
After a year of feeling like a yo-yo and never seeing each other, the Willits family,  are finally feeling somewhat normal again. On a whim we decided to take a family bonding trip to the Dells the last two days. This included absolutely no cell phones, for the first time since Matthew was born! No one could get ahold of us! No one needed to. It was the best way to start our new chapter. 
I did not shoot many pictures as I swam almost as much as the boys but I will share them with you soon.
In the mean time I have to share this picture for Wall Drug from our return drive from Montana. One of the few places Mike stopped for us...even though he threatened not to during one of our few(very funny) fights we had despite being in the car together 21 hours each way..over photography rules of composition btw. 
I don't think we were speaking when I took this photo...I think this adds to the mood of the photo.
Now I can check Wall Drug off my list of places to see before Matthew grows up. 

1 comment: