Today Hannah and Carter both share a birthday!
As you know if you read this blog at all they both are super dear to me.
I am so thankful for the blessing they both have in my life.
Dear Hannah,
I am amazed by your love of books. I think that by the time you graduate from High School you will be the smartest girl on the planet! You read books like most people use air. I think you are the sweetest, nicest, kindest 10 year old girl that I know. You have always inspired me the way you take such good care of your brothers and sisters. I can still remember you sharing your left over snacks with Matthew before anyone else shared the car pool seats next to you. I have seen you do so many kind things over the years. I am so glad that Matthew has you in his life too. You are not only someone that he can look up to, but you two always seem to have each other's back. I am so very grateful for that!
P.S. I love that you are so excited about being able to be unattended in the Library now that you are 10(even if it will never happen)
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Dear Carter,
I can't believe what a wonderful helper you are. There have been so many days at school when I ask you to help get the little girls after school and you amaze me at how helpful you are without question. There have also been so many times at school where I see you helping out others and volunteering. What a wonderful gift to have. You too are always watching out for your sisters and they are so lucky to have a brother in their corner. I am always in awe of how kind you are to others no matter what the circumstance.
Happy 9th Birthday Carter!
Jenny and Mark, thank you for letting me photograph your kids whenever I ask!
I know you laugh but I am so thankful.
I may need to borrow Grace and Nora next!











I will have the kids read your blog tomorrow. We just got home from a LLLLOOOONNNNGGG day. And you can take Gracie and Nora ANYTIME! :) We are the thankful ones...for YOU!
ReplyDelete