Friday, February 17, 2012

Old Men

 Today Mike turns another year older. 
This will probably be one of the most exciting years of his life as he starts his new business venture.
Last night we hung out and laughed at so many of our memories we have had together.
Charlie is such a part of all that. 
He and Mike have a special bond.
I was lucky enough to have my camera close by so I could capture them.
 Mike joked with Charlie, that I was getting his bad side and that I would photoshop his beauty mark off. I left it because that is just how I want to remember Charlie someday. 


Happy Birthday Baby. 
The last few months have truly been some of the best in my life. I love nothing more than seeing you so happy. I am so excited to see what you can do on your new adventure. Troy is a very lucky man to have you on his side, not just in work but in life.
You are so easy to love~Moniker 

No comments:

Post a Comment