Dear Mom and Dad, this is what I want for my birthday(and not the book!)... Love Hannah
Hannah is turning 10
This means Matthew is turning 10 soon
Today I took her out for a photo shoot.
Hannah I am so glad you think of me as an aunt.
I found this photo today as I was looking through for some other ones. I think it is from Kindergarten. I know it was in the McDonald's drive through after school. It was back when it was just Matt and Hannie. Now, they are both almost double digits!
I have lots more from Hannah's shoot today but Jenny gets first dibs at posting them. I may have to post a few more on her actual birthday







:) No, you may not have any kid of dog that lives! BTW: Sweet photos and you may post them now. Hubs and I both looked at them this morning!
ReplyDelete