Meet Feta! He is a pigmy goat. He was priced at $35.00 and if not for the fact that winters get kind of hard around these parts and my I really do adore my husband and don't want to lose him...he might have come home with us. He won't get any bigger than this. Oh, and he makes the cutes bahahaha noise you have ever heard. Matthew loved him too. Big surprise!
Shana texted me the other day and said she had a great idea. There was a fair a few little towns over and she thought we should take the kids.
Oh, and the main attraction was a lawn mower demolition derby! A what??? All I heard was lawnmower. I was thinking it was going to be racing...
NOPE! Crashing things!!!
That mower on the left was one of the ones Shana and I were cheering for...can anyone guess why?
All I could think was "Mike has to do this!" What man would not love to try this.
Oh, and there was a fire and it was put out by a real fireman!
He is about to tip over
So is he!
Addie and Huddy were mildly amused.
Addie...
Can you say traumatized?
The boys however loved every minute. My son yelled the loudest of anyone in the crowd.
Then it was off to the carnival
I must say I have a slight fear of Ferris wheels. It did not start until I had children riding in them though.
Huddy did the giant slide...that was a big waste of his ticket.
The boys thought they were pretty big shots on these rides.
Then came the right of passage. The Zipper! The Zipper was a big HUGE part of my childhood! I lived to ride it. Matthew and Kaden thought they were ready. So despite being a little afraid they boarded...
This is them getting off. Matthew was horrified. He said he screamed the whole time and he seriously thought he was going to pee his pants!
Yep, it may be a few years before they try that again... You know what, I am okay with that. I have to say I watched the whole time wondering how old it was, and if it had been taken care of...and if that door was going to pop open and I was going to have to run and try and catch them...life was more fun when I just rode it!
or when they stuck to the safer horsey ride
with momma by your side
off the see the animals before we headed back home
This was a great fair! Thank you Shana for your genius ideas...keep them coming!































No comments:
Post a Comment