Monday, June 30, 2008

Amazing Technology!

It seems silly enough that we have the internet and our parents said "you don't even know what it was like before TV". However, two new things have come into my life and I just have to wonder how easy life is getting. Mike and I always have a hard time getting gifts for his mom and dad that seem usable. Just last week we found the perfect gift for them. It is a digital picture frame. Sure... you have all heard of that...but wait! This one has built in Wifi so we can click on the pictures we have in our computer and walla! They show up on the frame. Does that seem crazy or what. So far other than a little complication setting up it works great. The only problem is finding enough photos to send them. Between blogging and the frame I am really grabbing the camera again. My second new technological love is my new Roomba. Oh my! I had never really thought about getting one until my friend Shana started talking about them. Her boss had one and she loved how it magically ate her pet hair when she was not home. Wow! What a great idea. I did some research and found the best deal at HSN and it arrived today. As I update my blog it is upstairs cleaning my kitchen floor. It feels like I have a maid. It really does work like they say. Hmm......maybe we will be saying to our kids "you don't even know what it was like to have to mow the lawn" Yes, they have Lawnbas!

No comments:

Post a Comment