Friday, June 27, 2008

"Moc Guac" for Shana

I found this recipe in a magazine and I tried it today and it is really good. It is a little lighter than guacamole. I did not add the cilantro because I did not have any so I bet it would be even better with it.

14 oz can of Aspargus cuts
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/3 cup red onions chopped
1 clove garlic
3 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
2 Tablespoons light Mayo
1 Tablespoon lime juice
6 drops pepper sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Put the aspargus with half the liquid in a blender(this part made me skeptical...the color and the smell seemed....not right, but it really does work out) Then pour in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. I am serving mine with the Light and Fit blue corn tortillas from Aldi...Yum!!! You will love this. It is only 30 cals per serving, and a lot of veggies!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, stop posting food on your site. I get hungry everytime I visit. :)

    I NEED you to show me how to post a video off my camera. I can do it from a cd but not my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just upload the video to the Kodak easyshare program and then when go to post you select the upload video icon at the top. Find the video in your selection and select it like a regular photo and it does it for you. It takes a little bit of time but it is pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete