The best chair ever, I got up and Izzy stold my seat! Even the boys love the chair, too bad Izzy thinks it belongs to her. This really is the life...unless you are into hunting for frogs(that is where the big boys are)
Another frog!!! He is peeing right now, they do that a lot. Iron Mike on the Jetski Wow this is fun.
OK, when is it "Girl's" weekend at the lake? I am totally in!! This is great that you started blogging. Although, now I'll be on the computer even longer. :) Hey, I also want EVERYONE to know that I get to be your neighbor. Monica is the BEST friend/neighbor that anyone can have. Love you!
If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
OK, when is it "Girl's" weekend at the lake? I am totally in!! This is great that you started blogging. Although, now I'll be on the computer even longer. :) Hey, I also want EVERYONE to know that I get to be your neighbor. Monica is the BEST friend/neighbor that anyone can have. Love you!
ReplyDeleteJenny