I walked Matt over to Hannah and Carter's about an hour ago to leave for his first day of school. He was so excited he could hardly sleep last night. He could not wait to go this morning. If you notice he is sporting a new short haircut. I loved the curls and seeing them be cut off was heart breaking. However, I do think this will be easier for school. Chelsea, I will have you know that when I told Matthew he had to pick out something nice to wear to school for the first day his comment was "Like one of my tie dye shirts" too funny! I still need to post pictures of him wearing those.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago
.jpg)
.jpg)



I love that one of all 3 of them. We are just praying that Carter doesn't cry too much today. :( Hannah also was super excited.
ReplyDeleteWhat about that one of the morning driver?:-)
ReplyDeleteMr. Handsome with his short haircut, hope they all have a good day!
ReplyDeleteMissy