Monday, September 14, 2009

Let the games begin

Matthew started flag football tonight. Mike and I chose to put him in this because it is Christian based and they teach morels and good sportsman attitudes. It is not just about competition and being over committed as a family. It is only Monday night(kind of a bad night for dad's right now) Matthew and Mike loved it.
Jenny and Mark also put Carter in it. I must say that this is a big perk for me. I love knowing we can help each other out. Not to mention see my favorite neighbor! Jenny, I just have to tell you that I think what you did today is really fantastic. I am honored that you are my friend.
Two very cute little girls...cheering Carter on.

This is Matthew's coach in the blue shirt. Can you believe how hot he is! I have a huge crush on him. I think I might go to his practices just to see him:-)
Carter running drills
Could Matthew be any more Minnesota white? He practically glows.
I love Carter's face.
Nice catch Carter!
This is another neighbor boy, Nick. He also had some nice catches.
You have to enlarge this! Carter has his tongue out:-) It is really cute.
Hannah also wanted to play. Mark was playing catch with her on the sidelines.
Look...the hot coach is looking at me:-)
The sun was setting while we were there. Mark took all the girls up to see the sunset. I thought this picture was pretty cool.
They have the first game next Monday. I am sure I will have some great shots for you. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! He will have to tell Jack all about it! Is it FCA or Upward? They are both awesome programs! Love the sunset pictures. Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is FCA and Calvin is on his team! He wants to call Jack after school to tell him about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy, it is FCA and we saw Becca's boys there too! :) I told her husband that she has to come to a few games and she is. (Monica, I think she is coming next week. She is busy packing up her house.) Missy, I ran into Becca at Wal-Mart on Monday. She is super sweet. I really like her. Maybe, I can get her to switch to Christ Community Church...that way I could see her more often! :)

    Monica, my kids LOVED that new turf field. What a nice place for our boys to play. I also love that we can hang out together during the games. BONUS! Hey, great photos...like normal. :) I really like the woman on the bench. What is her name again....Michelle??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who wishes we were on that team more, me or Jack! That will be so fun! Has Bekah told you about her quick move? Pray for her! Miss you guys! Missy

    ReplyDelete