
Mike's mom is a rock star in my eyes. It just seems like there is nothing she can't do. Over the years I have known Mike his dad has always loved to kayak. Mike always jokes that vacations to him as a kid were river routes. Bob has always loved to take any kind of trip that involved water and a paddle. Well......Cheryl decided that if she could not beat him she would join him. On his last kayak trip she marched down to an outdoor store and bought herself a light weight kayak! Look how good she looks in it! She makes me want to learn how. It is made of a super light weight material(I think she said it is only 30 Lbs) Maybe Mike can get me one and we can go on a trip together!!!

No looking back now!
We love you Cheryl. Mike and I think you are amazing.
Those are beautiful photos of Mike's mom. What a pretty place to relax. God is amazing at creating stuff!
ReplyDeleteI loved your photos of the Dells. My favorite one is of the boys in the swing. I think it was your first one.
If you get a kayak, let me know! Once when we were camping at Chester Woods, there was a group of women who all had kayaks and they looked like a little kayak club! It looked like so much fun so we could start our own one of those!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteHeading out to find myself a kayak like that...