.jpg)
The fun started when we took the boys to McDonald's for lunch on the way there.
.jpg)
These are actually shots from lunch the next day. Water parks and cameras do not mix well so I did not take many shots the first day. We had the place to ourselves after Sunday(everyone else started school already) It was however a little chilly being in the 70's most of the time. The boys both ordered hot chocolate with lunch.
Kaden was drinking his with his pinkies.
.jpg)
Matthew ordered a "make your own pizza"
Kaden thought he was kidding until she brought it to the table.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Water slide time
.jpg)
look mom no hands!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Chillin on the balcony. The whole town of the Dells is nothing but a kids
Vegas. Every hotel has a water park and every place is built just for kids. There was an animal sanctuary below the balcony and next to our hotel. One night we heard one of the birds making a "love call" It was pretty funny.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Buds
.jpg)
We got a deal on some tokens at a big arcade(for the little boys of course) They were able to play for a few hours. Deal or no Deal is always a big hit.
.jpg)
Mike won 400 tickets for them with Deal or no Deal!
.jpg)
We took the boys our for dessert our last night there. We even let them order Mountain Dew at 9:30 at night!!! Thankfully they were too full from dinner and did not really drink much. I
managed to put my straw up my nose and the boys were trying to make me feel better, or teasing me....I am not sure which
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then the Brownie Hot Fudge Sundae arrived.......
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We ended up ordering two of them! The boys(all three) scarfed them.
.jpg)
They used the mass amounts of tickets they won to buy themselves magic 8 balls. Mike and I laughed as they asked questions like " Will I be cool when I am a grown up" Oh, and I forgot the best question... They asked us how to turn them on! They wanted to know if they needed new batteries! Nope, sorry kids that is all they do.
.jpg)
"Will I have a good breakfast?"
.jpg)
back to Go Carts and
Roller coasters! We stuck to the dry stuff being it was our last few hours of play before driving home.
.jpg)
Kiddie Karts!
.jpg)
Matthew and
Kaden braved a big roller coaster by themselves! They were so cute on this. Matthew closed his eyes for most of it.
.jpg)
Make sure you enlarge this and look at the faces!
.jpg)
Kaden actually took Matthew's suitcase for him. He said he could handle how heavy it was. Too funny.
.jpg)
There you have it. Our last summer Hurrah. Quick but fun:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment