Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweet November

I don't normally take the kids to school in the morning. We figured out this year that Mark(Hannah and Carter's dad) is the morning person. He is chipper enough to be with three cheerful kids at 7:30 am. I would rather push them out the door and work out with Jenny. I am better at afternoons however, when Mark would rather not leave work. There are always a few exceptions...like today. Mark is going in to be with Hannah this afternoon so I took the morning shift.

I was simply amazed by the beauty of Minnesota this morning. It is very hard to believe that it is mid November. If we had a few more months like this the winters might just be tolerable here. It is very wonderful to still be able to wear my slip on shoes(not boots either!) Here are some of the pictures of the beauty.






I am not sure what it is...I think it is the reminiscent of my youth when we lived in the Idaho country side, but I just love harvest time. I am simply mesmerized by farmers harvesting. I think I would have made a good farm girl. When I drove by this field all four trackers and trucks were lined up down the hill. I missed that shot. This is the field that Mike has permission to goose hunt on. Clearly I am a different kind of "goose hunter"

Happy November!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is lovely! How terrific that you appreciate it like that.

    ReplyDelete