Monday, November 16, 2009

Yet another class...

I am sure you all remember the free class I took a while back for Photoshop. They are offering another one with a Christmas theme. I am super excited about it. Today is the last day to register if anyone else wants to give it a try(ahm....Lisa) I am not sure if you need Photoshop for this one but if you do you can always download the free 30 day trial. Here is the link:

http://www.jessicasprague.com/
Registration ends tonight at midnight(I am not sure what time zone) so if you are even slightly interested get signed up. Jessica provides lifetime access to classes so you can always go back when you have more time(if you sign up)

On to today's lesson
I need to publicly blog about my goals and values for Christmas this year...Harder than I thought!

I am very blessed when it comes to Christmas in my house. Mike and I keep it simple. We never stress over spending tons of money on gifts. Mike's parents too help in keeping the holiday simple. Christmas is not gift driven in any way. The best gift is the visit from Grandma and Grandpa. My value if I had to give it a name would be "together" Here is a list of my goals:

1. To keep us all healthy(the biggest challenge)
2. To make a few traditional dishes(French silk pie, dressing and now fried turkey)
3. To have the best gingerbread house(better than Mike's is enough for me!)
4. To keep my sign shop from taking over the house...yeah right!
5. To try ice fishing(in a ice house only!!!)
6. To design the coolest Christmas card ever:-)
7. To get my card out before Christmas(not to your doors...just out) Maybe I should just post it on my blog???At least it would be a step up from the last 3 years.
8. To blog every day in December...YIKES! That is a big goal
9. To honor God in some personal way(personal!)

I think that is most of them. Stay tuned for more from my class! I hope some of you sign up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment