Monday, May 31, 2010

A quick preview of our weekend...

Here are a few of my favorite shots...
the first one is of Matthew following in his mother's footsteps.  How cute is he? Do you think the people at the game thought I was crazy? Trust me, I was watching that strap like a hawk.
This is of Matthew during the star spangled banner...I hip clicked it and still got the shot.
Then there was the Libby Montana! Pretty cool right! Mike and I knew we had to eat there from the second we saw the name.
The beach....Oh, how I love the beach.


These three amazing shots were brought to you by Mike! He took quite a few great shots.  These however about blew me over.  They are all SOOC(straight out of camera) I swear I have not edited them.
totally totally love this one:-)


This shot was taken at a very fun place called "The Safe House" stay tuned for more on it.
Mike took this shot of me seeing my relatives:-0 hehe!!
This shot is probably one of my very favorite.  There is nothing like knowing you have tired out your child to the point of happy sleepy bliss.  I simply love knowing what this shot means.  

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. You were in our neck of the woods! I can't wait to hear more about the "Safe house." I've heard about it but never been!

    ReplyDelete